Family Support Worker - Children in Care and Fieldwork Teams - Nottinghamshire - £12.02 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced Family Support Workers to join our clients Children in Care and Fieldwork Teams in Nottinghamshire.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will be expected to support Social Workers with assessments, direct work with young people, education plans (ePEPS), safe and well visits, working with young people and families, and some supervised contacts.
As a Family Support Worker, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Stable and supportive teams and management
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker?
* You will work within an integrated framework to support vulnerable children, young people, and families to improve their social, physical, and emotional well-being
* You will support parents and carers in over-coming barriers to help them meet the needs of their children
* You will deliver and co-facilitate a range of evidenced based programmes and group work in partnership with internal and external colleagues in order to support parents and carers
* You will engage with children, young people, and families, using a holistic approach to include them in planning, decision making and goal setting
* You will have a case hold work with children, young people, and families with extensive needs to prevent social care intervention, in line with current Safeguarding and other relevant policies and procedures
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
* You must have a practical knowledge and understanding of child development, as well as the needs of children, young people, and their families
* You will have a sound knowledge of safeguarding issues and experience of applying legislation and policy and procedure to practice
* Previous experience of working with children, young people, and adults
* Previous experience of using a range of preventative and early intervention theories and models
* Previous experience in a Family Support Worker role
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role