Social Work Assistant - Child Protection Team - Nottinghamshire - £12 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Work Assistant to join a Child Protection Team in Nottinghamshire.
As a successful Social Work Assistant, you will work as part of a busy team who are engaged in the organisation and delivery of services to protect and promote the welfare of children in need.
As a Social Work Assistant, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Social Work Assistant?
* You will contribute to or maintain such records as are required by policy and good
* You will prepare reports and deal with other documentation as necessary and appropriate
* You will liaise with staff within and outside the Department in order to gather information and assist care planning processes
* You will participate in case discussions, reviews, and other relevant team activities
* You will contribute as appropriate to practice and service developments
Essential requirements of this Social Work Assistant role:
* Minimum NVQ Level 3 Social Care
* Previous experience as a Social Work Assistant
* Experience working with children and families
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role