Family Worker - Staffordshire - £12.71 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Worker to join a busy team based in Staffordshire.
As a successful Family Worker, you will be supporting children and young people to have safe, supported family time with their parents and/or siblings, having been removed from the home environment.
As a Family Worker, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Family Worker?
* You will co-ordinate arrangements for family time for children and their parents or other family members as directed by court
* You will provide transport for children and young people to attend family time
* You will facilitate therapeutic family time between children and their families offering support to children and families
* You will provide parenting support and guidance to parents during family time
* You will support the completion of accurate documentation, reports, and records in relation to children, young people, and families
* You will be available outside of traditional working patterns including evening and weekends to provide support to children, families, and carers when it is needed
Essential requirements of this Family Worker role:
* Minimum standard of NVQ3 in respect of working with children and
their families or equivalent
* Experience of direct work with children, their families, and carers
* An understanding of child development and the effect of stress
and trauma on child development
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role