Support Worker - Day Services - Darlington - £10.39 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join a Supported Living Respite Service in Darlington.
As a successful Support Worker, you will build working relationships with service users, following their support plan under guidance from the Manager or senior worker, to support service users to achieve maximum independence.
As a Support Worker, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Support Worker?
* You will implement individual support plans, record observations, and review their progress
* You will support individuals to meet their physical, emotional, health, intellectual and social needs.
* You will carry out a wide variety of moving and handling tasks to ensure the safety and comfort of individuals to meet their support needs including the use of mobility appliances as required
* You will undertake a range of physical, social, and personal care tasks, helping service users to maintain relationships, participate in their local community, maintain, and improve daily living skills and recreation using person centred approaches
Essential requirements of this Support Worker role:
* NVQ 2/3 in Care or a relevant subject
* Previous experience as a Support Worker
* Knowledge of Person-Centred Approaches
* Experience of working with people with a learning disability
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role