Family Support Worker - Barking and Dagenham - £16.31 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Support Worker to join a fantastic team in Barking and Dagenham. You will be working with the whole family to address the identified needs of children aged 0-18.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will work in partnership to deliver a range of evidence-based programmes which ensure families receive effective preventative services.
As a Family Support Worker, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker?
* You will work in partnership across Children's Services and with other agencies to deliver a suite of programmes that are targeted and co-ordinated
* You will enable families to receive appropriate and timely interventions across the 0-19 age continuum at a time and place that makes sense to these families by planning delivering and reviewing interventions as appropriate
* You will deliver a comprehensive range of evidence-based programmes, making appropriate use of supervision and training to develop skills and knowledge
* You will identify and support children and families experiencing difficulties at an early stage, assisting in the monitoring and evaluation of services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of individuals and families enabling service delivery that encourages empowerment
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, or equivalent
* Evidence of continuous professional development accessing relevant training
* Experience in the use of a range of programmes and interventions that are outcome focused to support service users
* Experience of undertaking multi agency CAF assessments of child/family needs
* Experience of working with children, young people, parents, and carers
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role