Physiotherapist / Pilates Trainer - West London - £35,000 to 41,000 per annum performance bonus
We are currently looking for a Qualified Physiotherapist who can deliver clinical physiotherapy, rehabilitation and teaching of dynamic Pilates at our clients clinics in London.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a highly successful and dynamic team to quickly build up a case load. You will receive full in-house training, and after completion you will teach the services unique brand of Pilates classes, as well as conducting personal training sessions.
As a Lead Physiotherapist / Pilates Trainer, you will benefit from:
* £35,000 to 41,000 per annum plus performance bonus
* As a successful candidate you will receive full in-house dynamic reformer Pilates training
* Ongoing comprehensive training and development
* Free Pilates classes and discounted retail and message sessions
* Supportive team and management team
* Clear career development opportunities
What will you be doing?
* You will examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves, or joints in need of treatment
* You will plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate plans
* You will offer specialist advice on how to avoid injury promote the client's future health and well being
* You will implement the circle of care through referrals to Pilates classes, personal training and MTs
* You will record client notes and reports and maintain the caseload
* You will be teaching Pilates classes as per the schedule
Essential requirements for this Physiotherapist / Pilates Trainer role:
* Qualified Physiotherapist
* HCPC and CSP registered
* Certification in classical Pilates is required
* Experience in treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions
* Previous Pilates group teaching experience would be beneficial to the role
* The legal right to work in the UK