Physiotherapist - Clinic - Central London - £35,000 to 41,000 per annum plus performance bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Physiotherapist to join our client working across 2 London Clinics. You must have experience of treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
As a successful Physiotherapist, you will be providing expert physiotherapy treatment to clients.
You must work effectively within their multidisciplinary teams of instructors, personal trainers, physiotherapists, and sports massage therapists.
As a Physiotherapist, you will benefit from:
* £35,000 to 41,000 per annum plus performance bonus
* Ongoing comprehensive training and development
* Free Pilates classes and discounted retail and message sessions
* Supportive team and management team
* Clear career development opportunities
What will you be doing?
* You will examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves, or joints in need of treatment
* You will plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
* You will offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client's future health and well being
* You will implement the circle of care through referrals to Pilates classes, PTs, and massage therapists
* You will work as part of a successful team to quickly build up a case load
Essential requirements as a successful Physiotherapist:
* Qualified Physiotherapist, with valid HCPC registration
* The legal right to work it the UK
* Post qualified experience of treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions
* Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
* Excellent manual therapy skills are essential
* Time and caseload management