Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner - Swindon - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner to join the team in Swindon.
If you are a qualified Social Worker or RMN and have experience in a similar role, we would love to hear from you!
Your benefits in this role:
* Great rates
* Supportive teams
* Ongoing contracts
* Possibility for condensed hours
Your main responsibilities:
* You will provide assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital, alongside offering telephone support to professionals, carers, family and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
* You will provide daily duty rota, complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
* You will attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patents we support.
* You will deliver specific interventions to young people accessing our service.
* You will contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
* You will offer consultation and advice to professionals
* You have a Social Work England/NMC registration
* You are eligible to work in the UK
* You hold a full UK licence
* You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work or Nursing
* You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.