Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Discharge to Assess - Buckinghamshire - £25.50 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client's Discharge to Assess Team in Buckinghamshire.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be joining the Therapy Team which provides care to residential in care homes across the Buckinghamshire area.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will benefit from:
* Long term funding
* Flexible working opportunities
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* Highly supportive team and management
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* You will provide professional occupational therapy services
* You will undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
* You will provide aids and rehabilitation for people
* On occasions, you will design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* *"Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.