Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Dudley - £28 per hour
An experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist is required to join our client in Dudley, West Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to start a rewarding role and be a part of a supportive team.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working within a multidisciplinary team within social services, advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activity.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will benefit from:
* £28 per hour
* Manageable caseloads
* Supportive team and management
* Excellent training available
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Complex moving and handling
* Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations
* Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
* Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
* Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.