Occupational Therapist - Specialist Neurological Rehab - Peterborough - Up to £40,000 per annum
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Neurological Rehab Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic service in Peterborough.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be joining one of a leading neurological rehabilitation centre for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will benefit from:
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme
* Excellent training and development plan
* Free parking
* Highly supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist?
* You will support the delivery of Occupational Therapy services to all residents and will provide leadership in all aspects of Occupational Therapy in accordance with the Codes of Practice of the College of Occupational Therapy
* You will participate as a full member of the multi-disciplinary team in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual treatment and rehabilitation plans liaising with other relevant agencies as appropriate
* You will use evidenced based patient centred approach to assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment plans to support residents' physical and psychological needs
* You will work with residents, and team members to identify goals and set treatment plans
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC Registration
* Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy
* Post qualified experience in occupational therapy
* Experience of working with people with neurological conditions
* Good team player and people friendly
* The legal right to work in the UK