Family Support Worker - Children and Families - Warrington - £15.28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join our clients Children and Families Team in Warrington.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will be expected to support Social Workers with assessments, direct work with young people, education plans (ePEPS), safe and well visits, working with young people and families, and some supervised contacts.
As a Family Support Worker, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker?
* You will undertake assessments of the particular needs of families with children and develop proposals for work.
* You will develop awareness of the needs of young children, contribute to their emotional, psychological, and physical needs and where appropriate enable individuals to understand, accept and change their personal situation
* You will develop, maintain, and support, individually or in conjunction with others, a wide range of services to meet the needs of young children and their families
* You will provide information for parents about the Children and Family Centre services and respond effectively to the needs of parents and children
* You will use the resources of the multi-agency Children and Family Centre team to respond effectively to the needs of parents and children
* You will assist in the early identification of special needs
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
* You must have a practical knowledge and understanding of child development, as well as the needs of children, young people, and their families
* You will have a sound knowledge of safeguarding issues and experience of applying legislation and policy and procedure to practice
* You will have previous experience of working with children, young people, and adults
* You will have previous experience of using a range of preventative and early intervention theories and models
* You will have previous experience in a similar role
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role