Family Support Worker - Solihull - £12.69 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join a busy and expanding team in Solihull, West Midlands.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will hold your own caseload of up to 10 families who need support. The support they need may include areas such as understanding and managing behaviour, dealing with the impact of domestic abuse and parental conflict, and supporting families affected by mental or physical ill health.
As a Family Support Worker, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Manageable caseloads
* Highly supportive team and management
* The role is office based and in the community, but equipment will be provided to enable some working from home when this is appropriate
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker?
* You will be offering direct work to children young people and families and practical support to ensure that children are kept safe at home wherever possible
* You will liaise with and build children's family and professional networks, develop plans for them and chair meetings to ensure that these plans are implemented and reviewed
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
* Experience of working with children and young people in need of help support and protection is essential
* Full UK licence holder, with access to your own vehicle
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role