Deputy Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home - Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire - £22 per hour
Working hours: 42 hours per week
Shifts: 3 x 12-hour shifts, plus 6-8 management time
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) within a stunning service in the South Nottinghamshire area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced nursing home nurse or senior nurse who is looking for a step up into Deputy Management.
You should be an experienced registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates will have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for individuals and offers a supportive environment with comfortable lounge areas. You will be joining a dedicated team who ensure they meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The benefits of this Deputy Home Manager role include:
* Exceptional pay rate of £22 per hour
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Deputy Home Manager you will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory, and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Home Manager you will have:
* A valid and up to date NMC registration
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Exceptional people skills
* The legal right to work in the UK