Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN - Private Addictions Rehab Facility - Watford - £34,944 - £39,312 per annum
Working hours: 42 hours per week (3 and 4 shifts)
Are you an experienced General or Mental Health Nurse with experience in drug & alcohol, mental health or prisons? Would you enjoy working in an environment where you will get to provide continuous care to private patients in a residential rehabilitation facility catered to those recovering from addiction? If so, then this is the role for you!
We are working with a small Substance Misuse in-patient Service, located in Watford who are looking for an RGN or RMN to work 3 to 4 shifts per week. In return for your dedication, our client is offering a competitive starting salary (dependant on experience), training and additional benefits.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse, you will benefit from:
* Competitive annual salary of up to £39,312 per annum
* Varied days on shift (alternating 3 and 4 day shifts per week)
* Pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* On-the-job training when required
* Continuous support and development
* Free parking
* DBS and NMC paid
Responsibilities as a successful Substance Misuse Nurse:
* Undertake health and wellbeing assessments for all drug and alcohol-dependent service users when indicated by clinical need
* Perform nurse alcohol assessments for all alcohol service users, using results to determine safe detoxification as required
* Use blood results to support the assessment the current health status of service users, the need for specialist medical referral and the suitability for community detoxification.
* Oversee the service overnight, ensuring the service users are safe
Our client is looking for a Substance Misuse Nurse with the following:
* RGN or RMN with active NMC PIN (required)
* Substance Misuse, Prisons and/or Mental Health experience (required)
* Demonstrable knowledge of clinical prescribing issues
* UK Driver's License
* Right to work in the UK