Advanced Nurse Practitioner -RGN - GP Practice - Braintree, Essex - Up to £52,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent (Monday-Friday)
I am recruiting for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (RGN) for a permanent opportunity in an Urgent Care Walk in Centre in Braintree, Essex.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner delivering NHS services, you will receive a salary up to £52,000 and will be working within a multidisciplinary team where you will use your experience to practice autonomously. Practitioners should have significant experience in primary care or A&E/Minor Injuries Unit.
This is a role that will suit an ANP looking to progress your career with a national healthcare provider who are recognised for their quality of medical and treatment services offered.
Benefits of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
* Generous salary of up to £52,000 per annum
* No nights or weekends
* In-house eLearning, workshops, and courses to support your development
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Full reimbursed DBS
* Company Discounts
* Employee Assistance programme
* Company pension & medical benefits
Duties as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
* Undertaking accurate assessments and management of patients with various needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in both adult and paediatric patients.
* Seeing patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
* Making accurate diagnoses and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
* Performing a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer additional screening when appropriate
The successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner must possess all of the following:
* Professional NMC Registration as a Registered General Nurse
* Educated at master's Level - including the module of Advanced Clinical Assessment & Management
* V300 trained/certified
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in primary care, A&E or minor injuries unit
* Experience working as an autonomous practitioner
* The legal right to work in the UK