Clinical Lead General Practitioner - GP Practice - NHS Partner - Braintree, Essex - 120,000 per annum
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9 - 5
Are you an experienced GP with leadership qualities or a current Clinical Lead ready to take on a new challenge with an NHS partner GP surgery? If you are committed to delivering quality and patient-focused care in an environment founded on team-work and excellent clinical practice, then this is the role for you!
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client is offering the successful Clinical Lead General Practitioner an excellent starting salary, transferable NHS pension and additional benefits.
Benefits of the Clinical Lead General Practitioner role include:
* Competitive starting salary of £120,000 per annum
* NHS Pension
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* Work-life balance (Monday to Friday, 9-5)
* Relevant training and development
* In-house progression opportunities
* Discounts on company products
* Employee assistance programme
Key responsibilities as a Clinical Lead General Practitioner include:
* Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call
* Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
* Working with the Practice Manager to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan - including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
* To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
* Ensure on-going CPD to keep up-to-date regarding new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
* Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
* Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
* At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for the practice
Essential requirements of this Clinical Lead General Practitioner role:
* Registered under the GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
* Must be on the GP Performer's List
* To hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* Previous management or clinical leadership experience
* A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
* The legal right to work in the UK