Ward Nurse - Cosmetics Hospital - Registered General Nurse - Established Cosmetic Hospital - South Manchester - £30,000 per annum
Permanent & full-time
Are you a Registered General Nurse who enjoys working in a private, specialty hospital and are looking to join a driven, successful and well-established team? If so then please apply!
This is a small cosmetic hospital with two theatres in South Manchester, that belongs to a much larger, well-renowned group with services across the country. There will be plenty of opportunities to work overtime to boost your salary.
The hospital is highly respected in the Manchester area and is recognised for their excellent work in the cosmetic sector. They provide a variety of surgeries with the main being breast augmentation, so experience in this field would be advantageous but not essential.
Benefits of this Ward Nurse - Cosmetics role:
* A competitive salary of £30,000
* No nights and alternative weekend work
* Low-cost cosmetic treatments
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Recognition for outstanding performance
* Social events with colleagues from across the organization
* various 'Colleague of the Month' awards
Duties as a Ward Nurse - Cosmetics include:
* Ensure that quality care and customer service is provided upon the ward and that all activities comply with the requirements of the healthcare commission
* Provide Leadership that promotes patient focused care
* Demonstrate efficient use and utilisation of resources taking any recommendations to the Clinical Services Manager
* Take conduct staff supervisions and appraisals
* To support the development of clinical supervision of nursing staff within the ward area
Requirements of this Ward Nurse - Cosmetics role:
* Must be a Registered General Nurse with active NMC PIN
* Hold experience working within a general hospital, cosmetic hospital or A&E
* Driver's license
* Right to work in the UK