Recovery Nurse - RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse - Hereford - £32,615 per annum
Are you a Registered Nurse with a keen interest in working within a Specialist Mental Health Service? Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their team working as a Recovery Nurse, where you'll have the chance to make a real difference to the lives of the people they support who are experiencing difficulties from drugs and alcohol usage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse with an understanding of recovery models/approaches and a good understanding of mental health issues and the way in which they are managed (including knowledge of the mental health act, mental capacity act and care program approach).
The successful candidate must also understand the importance of recovery and be passionate about seeing people achieve their best.
The benefits of this Recovery Nurse role include:
* NMC Registration Renewal fee paid for
* 31 days' paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
* An exclusive discounts hub, to help make your money go further including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more.
* You'll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
* Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
* Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
* Education hub to support your total wellbeing
* A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more all free to you and your immediate family
* Recognition awards to recognise colleagues' inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment
* Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
Duties as a Recovery Nurse include:
* Undertake a diverse role including running well-being clinics in the community including full healthcare assessments, Blood Borne Virus screening and vaccination
* supporting the management of alcohol and opiate community detoxifications and other harm reduction and well-being interventions mainly focussed on Homeless service users
* You will manage a caseload of clients to access treatment and support
Essential requirements of this Recovery Nurse role:
* RGN or RMN qualified
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Understand the importance of recovery