Band 7 Occupational Therapist - Acute Psychiatric Inpatient's - Sheffield - £31 per hour
Working hours: 37.5 hours times can be negotiated
We are currently looking for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join an Acute Psychiatric Inpatient's Team in Sheffield. Due to the nature of this role, the successful Occupational Therapist must have extensive post qualified experience in mental health.
The successful candidate will be expected to offer highly developed risk assessments and management plans for vulnerable service users.
The benefits of this Band 7 Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term funding
* Driver needed
* Interesting and varied case load
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
Duties as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist include:
* Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
* Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants.
* Facilitate a flexible programme of OT groups and individual interventions.
* Plan and implement interventions and therapeutic activities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience in a similar role
* You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
* You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy