Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Community - Powys - £28 - £30 per hour
Contract: reviewed end of March 2022
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a Community Team in Powys. The successful candidate will work with physical health in the Community, and the base in Powys can be based on preference.
The benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
* Interesting and varied case load
* Long term funding
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* Supportive and friendly team
* Home working
Duties as a Community Occupational Therapist include:
* Use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
* Be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
* Provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
* Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience in the community
* You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
* You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy