Anaesthetic Practitioner - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital - Newport, Wales - £31,000 to £34,000 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week (days)
We are recruiting for a highly-qualified Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN or ODP) for an established Private Hospital in South Wales.
The service has three theatres where they perform both day-surgeries and more complex procedures requiring overnight stays within orthopaedics, plastics and numerous other specialties.
In return for your hard work, our client is offering a promising benefits package, starting salary and excellent training.
Benefits of this Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN or ODP) role include:
* Competitive starting salary of up to £34,000 per annum
* No nights or 12-hour shifts
* Enhanced weekend rates
* 35 days including bank holidays
* Company pension scheme of 5%
* Private medical plan, including friends and family discounts
* Free parking
* Subsidised meals on shift
* Continuous training and development programme
Responsibilities of this Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN or ODP) role include:
* Adhere to the principles of clinical governance
* Undertake all care for patients whilst in the hospital including diagnostic tests and post-operative care.
* Admission and discharge of patients on a theatre day
* Administer drugs in accordance to the NMC guidelines for the safe and secure handling of medicines
* Follow correct procedure for reporting any accidents or incidents
* Take part in the hospital on call rota
* Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care
* Prepare all areas prior to any clinical activities, ensuring all equipment is checked and ready for use
Essential requirements of this Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN or ODP) role include:
* Qualified as an ODP or RGN (required)
* Experience in Theatre Anaesthetics (required)
* Driver's License
* Right to work in the UK