Theatre Practitioner - ODP/RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital - Bromsgrove, Worcestershire - £30,000 up to £35,000 per annum
Permanent & full-time
Are you an adept Scrub Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner who enjoys working in a private, speciality hospital and are looking to join a driven, successful, and well-established team? Do you possess the skill set of an Anaesthetic & Recovery or General Surgeries practitioner? If so, then please apply!
This is a state-of-the-art cosmetic hospital in Worcestershire with multiple theatres that belongs to a much larger, well-renowned group with services across the country.
The hospital is highly respected in the UK and is recognised for their excellent work in the cosmetic sector. They provide a variety of surgeries with the main being breast augmentation, so experience in this field would be advantageous but not essential.
Benefits of this Theatre Practitioner role:
* A competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum for experienced practitioners
* No nights and alternative weekend work
* Low-cost cosmetic treatments
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Recognition for outstanding performance
* Social events with colleagues from across the organisation
* Various 'Colleague of the Month' awards
Duties as a Theatre Practitioner include:
* Adhere to the principles of clinical governance
* Undertake all care for patients whilst in the hospital including diagnostic tests and post-operative care.
* Admission and discharge of patients on a theatre day
* Ensure that quality care and customer service is provided upon the ward and that all activities comply with the requirements of the healthcare commission
* Demonstrate efficient use and utilisation of resources taking any recommendations to the Clinical Services Manager
* Conduct staff supervisions and appraisals
* To support the development of clinical supervision of nursing staff within theatre
Requirements of this Theatre Practitioner role:
* Must be an RGN or ODP with active NMC PIN/HCPC registration (required)
* Have experience scrubbing in theatres (required)
* Have experience in Anaesthetics & Recovery (ideal)
* Driver's License
* The legal right to work in the UK