Mental Health Practitioner - Older People Mental Health - North East Lincolnshire £25 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Mental Health Practitioner to join the Older People Mental Heath Team based in North East Lincolnshire. Some remote working is possible, but the successful candidate must also be able to go into the office.
Our client is willing to consider Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers or Occupational Therapists with relevant experience.
The successful Mental Health Practitioner will support the needs of older people with dementia, memory, other mental health problems, and support their carer's and families. You must have experience in mental health settings with older people or experience with older people. and liaise with a range of people is also essential.
Benefits of this Mental Health Practitioner role are:
* Competitive Pay
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Duties of this Mental Health Practitioner role are:
* Carrying out social care assessments for older people with a variety of mental health needs in the community
* Communicate effectively with patients that have dementia and live alone
* Support carers and families
* Carry out comprehensive assessments of care and support needs
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role are:
* Social Work, Nurse or Occupational Therapist qualified
* Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registration
* Able to work autonomously
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.