Occupational Therapist - Housing - Leicester - Up to £34 per hour
An experienced Occupational Therapist is required to join a Housing Department in Leicester. The successful Occupational Therapist will be looking at needs for equipment and/or adaptations to enable service users to stay in their homes safely and be independent.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term funding
* High pay rate
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* Friendly and supportive team
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* The role will involve visiting people in their homes and assessing need
* The postholder will need to be able to demonstrate person-centred and strengths-based approaches to clinical practice
* Experience of working in multi-cultural communities is essential as is the ability to work collaboratively across organisational boundaries
Requirements as an Occupational Therapist include:
* Occupational therapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.