Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Days Only - Wrexham - £25,000 - £33,000 per annum
Working hours:37.5 hours a week
Our client in Wrexham are looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their team. The successful Nurse will ensure service users (Adults 18+) within the service receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
The role offers career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed, as well as other benefits such as:
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* Annual salary of £25,000 - £33,000 per annum
* Enjoy a £5,000 welcome bonus*
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
* 2-week paid induction
* Retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check much more.
Your key responsibilities as a Registered nurse:
* You will be working in a 10-bed unit nursing home for adults with complex needs. Focusing on maximising independence, building everyday living skills, and empowering people to live fulfilled lives as possible, which means that you'll be delivering truly person-centred and holistic care in a community-based home.
* You will provide the highest standards of nursing care for service users, from admission to discharge, which might include personal care, emotional support, social support or support with moving and assisting
* You will lead and direct the wider Care Team to deliver high standards of nursing care according to policies, practice, and clinical guideline
* You will plan and prioritise your own workload, and the workload of the wider Care Team, delegating appropriately to ensure the smooth running of the unit
* You will carry out one-to-ones and supervision as needed in your role
* You will create, implement, monitor, and update individualised care plans
* You will liase with the Management Team of the home to support service users through the assessment, admission, and discharge process
* Manage situations when people may display, or be at risk of displaying challenging behaviour, and know when to call for assistance/advice
* You will comply with all planned mandatory and non-mandatory training within Exemplar Health Care, and identify training needs to keep your skills and knowledge up to date
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse role include:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments