RGN - Neurological Care Centre - St Neots, Cambridgeshire - £34,000 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonus
Working hours 37.5 hours (12.5-hour shifts)
The shift patterns include working nights and weekends, 12.5 hours a day, 3-4 days a week.
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a fantastic service in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. Working in a neurological unit, you will ensure people with an acquired brain injury receive high-quality care, alongside a dedicated and capable team.
The successful RGN will be joining a well-established, stable, and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. This is a rewarding role allowing you to develop your specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
The benefits of this RGN role include:
* Annual salary of up to £34,000 (37.5 hours per week) + additional rate of 0.25 on a Saturday and 0.33 on a Sunday
* £3000 welcome bonus
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
* There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
Responsibilities for this RGN role include:
* To work as a part of a team - in collaboration with other professionals to deliver a coordinated and integrated approach to care
* To provide care coordination and care management to a caseload of highly vulnerable service users
* To be flexible, modifying interventions according to the changing or evolving needs and requirements of services users or of the service
* To involve service users in the assessment and planning of their care
* To recognise and assess the contribution and needs of carers, and to provide advice and support when required
Essential requirements as a RGN:
* A relevant nursing qualification (RGN) and NMC registration
* Strong team-working skills
* A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
* A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
* Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure