Senior Occupational Therapist - Community - Buckinghamshire - up to £40,000 per annum
9-12 months fixed term
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to join the community based reablement services in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
Benefits as a Community Senior Occupational Therapist include:
* Long term funding
* Supportive team
* Flexible working
Duties as a Community Senior Occupational Therapist include:
* Carry out assessments and interventions with guidance in line with the council's duties in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and any other legislation that places responsibility on Social Care.
* Manage a case load under the supervision/guidance of the Team Manager/Senior Practitioner. This includes demonstrating ability to prioritise workload.
* With guidance holistically assess and implement support/aids/adaptations that can maximise a person's independence in carrying out their daily living activities.
* Ensure assessments and support plans are carried out in a timely manner and with guidance clearly evidence a person-centred approach that outline needs, risks and how intervention will achieve positive outcomes for a person's well-being.
* With support and guidance implement creativity to practice ensuring that interventions are cost effective whilst maximising a person's independence. This includes using assistive technology, aids/adaptations, community resources and reablement services.
Requirements as a Community Senior Occupational Therapist include:
* Occupational Therapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com