CHC Nurse Assessor - Fully Remote, 100% Home Working - £300 Per Assessment
We are currently looking for an experienced CHC Nurse Assessor to take on a fully remote position. The successful CHC Nurse Assessor will be working with patients to assess eligibility for Continuing Healthcare.
The benefits of this CHC Nurse Assessor role include:
* Flexible working - can do the assessment at times good for you!
* Need to be able to complete at least 4 DST's per week
* £300 per DST
* £150 per CHC Review
* £120 per FNC Review
Duties as a CHC Nurse Assessor:
* Working in line with the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare.
* Explaining the CHC processes to families.
* Hitting the ground running with completing DST's and reviews.
* Good understanding of Continuing Healthcare and the Framework.
* Completing checklists, DST's and reviews.
For the role of CHC Nurse Assessor you will be:
* NMC Registered
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified
* An experienced assessor who has used the Decision Support Tool for CHC funding, and has also been a part of numerous MDTs
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work/nursing/allied health knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work/nursing/allied health positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.