Paediatric Occupational Therapist - Children and Young People - Gloucestershire - £30.20 per hour
Working hours: full time
We are currently looking for an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic Children and Young People Team in Gloucestershire. The team provide care for children and young people aged between 2 - 18.
The benefits of this Paediatric Occupational Therapist role:
* £30.20 per hour
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
* Carry out assessment of needs, providing advice and guidance to service users and their carers, in order to establish care plans where appropriate, ensuring that services are effective and meet legislation, regulations and codes of practice
* Review and monitor care plans and the quality of service provision, responding to changing needs and renegotiating service provision where appropriate
* Manage own caseloads or specific projects to ensure specialist inputs are obtained and effective outcomes achieved
* If relevant: supervise a small team on a day to day basis including allocations of casework, giving guidance, advice, and feedback, ensuring that clear organisation and direction is provided and that all team members receive training support and development opportunities
* Support the delivery of designated areas of work by coordinating day to day operations and contributing to developing projects and processes
* Raise awareness of a range of care issues and their implications and carry out risk assessments where appropriate, in order to ensure that needs are assessed, and appropriate action is taken
Essential requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org