Ward Nurse - RGN - Ophthalmic - Birmingham, West Midlands - Band 6: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Part-time (24 hours) or Full-time (37.5 hours) per week, Monday-Saturday
Liquid Healthcare are currently working with an Ophthalmic Day Surgery provider to assist in recruiting a Ward Nurse to their Birmingham-based service.
Our client take pride in their benefits and working conditions for their staff. As part of the hospital management team, this person will be responsible for participating in all aspects of the pre-op and post-op ophthalmic surgical procedure.
Benefits of the Ward Nurse - RGN role include:
* Competitive starting salary of up to £32,000 per annum
* Flexible working: No overnight shifts and only 1/4 Saturdays with Sundays off
* Pension scheme at 5% and life assurance
* Free eye surgeries for employees
* 33 days bank holidays
* Training and development opportunities
* Private medical insurance
* Enhanced maternity leave
* Seasonal discounts and perks
Duties as a Ward Nurse - RGN:
* You will provide excellent care to all patients
* Specific responsibility for providing skilled clinical assistance as a member of the peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital
Requirements of this Ward Nurse - RGN role:
* You will be a Registered General Nurse with the NMC
* Have demonstrable hospital experience
* Previous experience in Ophthalmology (ideal)
* Experience of managing patients undergoing conscious sedation would be advantageous.