Rotational Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Hospital - West Hertfordshire - Up to £39,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced band 6 or developing band 5 to take on a Rotational Physiotherapist role in West Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Physiotherapist who has an interest in interest in Neuro, MSK and Stroke to become part of a local hospital who are wanting to bring onboard fresh talent to develop the service.
Benefits of this Rotational Physiotherapist role include:
* AfC terms
* 25 days holidays
* Career development and support
* Excellent training opportunities
* Stable and supportive team and management
Within this role, you will:
* Deal with triage of patient referrals
* Complete holistic initial assessments with patients
* Liaise with family members/relatives and carers
* Devise and reviewing care plans
* Complete follow up visits with patients
* Attend and participating in team meetings and in-service training
* Lead and assisting with strength and balance classes
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* You will be an HCPC registered Physiotherapist with post qualified experience
* You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
* You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
* The legal right to work in the UK