Consultant Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health - Band 8c - Working From Home - £63,751 - £73,665 per annum
We are currently looking for a Consultant Clinical Psychologist to join the largest charity organisation for veterans' mental health. This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist who is interested in working with ex-servicemen and women.
The benefits of this Consultant Clinical Psychologist role:
* £63,751 - £73,665 per annum
* Working from home role
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
* Stable and supportive team
Responsibilities as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist:
* Deliver clinical and professional leadership for the psychological therapies team in the region
* Systematically plan and oversee delivery of specialist assessments, group treatment programmes and provision of individual psychological therapy to meet agreed organisational targets
* Ensure effective monitoring and reporting of psychological therapy team activity and outcomes
* To be a lead member of the hub's Senior Management Team and Local Clinical Governance Group and as such will also be expected to lead on the development of interdisciplinary team working to meet the clinical needs of the Veterans referred.
* Clinically supervise and line manage Band 8a and Band 7 psychologists/cognitive behavioural psychotherapists and trainees/assistants.
* Be part of leading specialist clinical services for complex trauma-related mental health problems, particularly Complex-PTSD
* Have access to a senior clinical psychology peer group across the UK who are innovative, collaborative and promote the provision of psychologically informed care across a phasic, interdisciplinary pathway
* Be part of a passionate workforce who are committed to working with Veterans
* Work in a service trusted by Veterans due to our expertise in working with this client group and longevity in the field
* Contribute to cutting edge translational research and benefit from our formal affiliation to Centre for Military Mental Health, King's College London
* Have developmental opportunities in corporate activities that are normally at a distance from clinical service delivery, such as marketing and communications projects, development of digital services and access to media training
* Have significant opportunity to contribute to organisation-wide clinical strategy
* Have funded CPD opportunities beyond those typically available in the NHS
* Work with Veterans to co-produce and deliver services with a continual focus on quality improvement
* Have access to a comprehensive Induction and Mandatory Training Programme that will support you in this role.
Essential requirements of this Consultant Clinical Psychologist role:
* Must be with registered with professional body (HCPC)
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Must be qualified as a Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in Psychology
For more information please email email@example.com