Clinical Psychologist - Substance Misuse - Ipswich, Suffolk - Up to £55,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to join a Drug and Alcohol Misuse Specialist Service based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Our client is a specialist in delivering the whole treatment system approaches across cities and county areas, which has led to the reduction in people falling through gaps between services and delivers improved outcomes.
Benefits of this Clinical Psychologist role include:
* Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
* 33 days' paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
* Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
* Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
* Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
* Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
* Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
Responsibilities of this Clinical Psychologist role include:
* To develop, manage, implement and quality audit our community substance misuse service's criminal justice Psycho Social interventions (PSI), both individual and group- based.
* To provide clinical guidance and training for staff to ensure high quality interventions are offered.
* To provide regular clinical and line management supervision encouraging reflective practice and support all internal and external audits and inspections.
* To work in line with regulatory and professional body guidance and policy.
* To inspire the teams in provision of PSIs and have an inclusive and participatory management style.
Essential requirements of this Clinical Psychologist role include:
* Qualified Clinical Psychologist
* Registered with a regulatory body (HCPC)
* Must have therapy background
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com