Band 7 - Physiotherapist - Inpatient Team - Stockport - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for a highly qualified Band 7 Physiotherapist to join an Inpatient Team based in Stockport.
The successful candidate will join a friendly team with access to top of the range facilities and equipment.
The benefits of this Band 7 Physiotherapist role:
* Long term funding
* Friendly team
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* Interesting and varied caseload
The responsibilities of this Band 7 Physiotherapist role include:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within a community setting
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management
* Working with communities, individuals and families to promote their personal strengths
* To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs
* To safeguard clients from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
To be considered for this Band 7 Physiotherapist role you must:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy