Band 6 - Physiotherapist - Community - Nottingham - £25 per hour
We are recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Community Team based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will contribute to a high quality physiotherapy service to adults as part of the MDT providing a rehabilitation service within a residential setting, hospital and/or community setting.
Furthermore, they will carry out assessment, goal setting, implementing and evaluating treatment programmes for patients with complex problems/needs in conjunction with the patient/client, family /carers and the wider MDT.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* Long term funding
* Friendly team
* Interesting and varied caseload
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* Responsible for high quality physiotherapy input for a defined clinical caseload within a designated team
* Responsible for the clinical supervision of junior clinical staff, assistant practitioner/community support worker, and allocated pre-registration physiotherapy students
* Work as part of the wider primary care team to provide a co-ordinated service to patients
* Facilitate and support timely discharge and prevent inappropriate admissions by supporting patients/clients to remain as independent as possible and maintain or improve their level of function
* Proactively involved in the development of the service
Essential requirements for this Physiotherapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.