Occupational Therapist - Neuro - Birmingham - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a Neuro Team based in a hospital setting in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will join a friendly and supportive team with an interesting and diverse caseload.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Long term funding
* Friendly and supportive team
* Interesting and diverse caseload
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches
* To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions
* Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members
* To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance
Essential requirements for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Occupational therapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Full UK Drivers Licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org