Physiotherapist - Orthopaedics - Manchester - £26 per hour
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to join an Orthopaedics Team based in Manchester.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in Orthopaedics. They will be joining a supportive team and management on an ongoing contract.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* ASAP start
* £26 per hour umbrella
* Interviewing now
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities of this Physiotherapist role include:
* You will take initiative in progressing your individual professional development and clinical effectiveness
* You will maintain good communication and relations with all your stakeholders
* You will manage and prioritise your work tasks
* You will be flexible to undertake any other duties compatible with the grading of the post, as required
* You will ensure that any recommendations for further treatment, onward referrals or clinical investigations are reasonable using clinical reasoning, clinical experience/knowledge, and current evidence
Essential requirements for this Physiotherapist role:
* Physiotherapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Full UK Drivers Licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org