Senior Radiographer - Hospital - North London - £36,000 - £39,000 per annum
An experienced Radiographer is required to join a hospital in North London. The successful Radiographer will provide a customer focused high-quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which provides a wide range of health care services from private GP to physiotherapy and diagnostic imaging as well as outpatients consultations and treatment in most medical specialties.
Benefits of this Senior Radiographer role:
* Cross training provided
* Continuous Professional Development
* Competitive salary
* Free health care
Duties as a Senior Radiographer:
* Provide a customer focused high-quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users
* To strive for and maintain the best standard of diagnostic imaging and efficiency for our users at all times
* The role will require rotation throughout all of the modalities (CT, MRI, with some extension to Core Services).
* The successful Radiographer will have good interpersonal skills, be a strong team player, have a flexible approach to work and be self-motivated
Essential requirements of this Senior Radiographer role include:
* You must have a relevant qualification in Radiography
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer
* You must be eligible to work in the UK
* You must be registered with the HCPC
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org