Band 6 - Physiotherapist - Discharge to Assess Team - Manchester - £24 - £26 per hour
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a Discharge to Assess Team based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will perform advanced physio-therapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, to provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an assessment and treatment programme.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* ASAP start
* £24 - £26 per hour umbrella
* Interviewing now
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities of this Physiotherapist role include:
* To undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients including those with diverse or complex presentations/multiple pathologies; use advanced clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques, to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition.
* Formulate and deliver individual physiotherapy programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence-based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills.
* To take delegated responsibility from the Senior Physiotherapist for managing patients with particular conditions and be responsible for providing specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment plans for patients with these conditions.
* Formulate accurate prognosis and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans.
* Assess patient understanding of treatment proposals, gain valid informed consent and have the capacity to work within a legal framework with patients who lack capacity to consent to treatment.
Essential requirements for this Physiotherapist role:
* Physiotherapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Full UK Drivers Licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com