Occupational Therapist - Community - Wirral - £24 - £26 per hour
An experienced Occupational Therapist is required to join a Community Team based in Wirral.
The successful candidate will provide holistic assessment, develop and implement specialised individual occupational therapy programmes for patients over the age of 18 with a wide variety of complex clinical needs and multi-pathologies.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* ASAP start
* £24 - £26 per hour umbrella
* Interviewing now
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Provide care in a range of settings within Wirral to include community, patient homes, nursing and residential homes and possibly day care centres and third sector organisations
* Active involvement in the development and provision of structured and specialised on-going Rehabilitation programmes with patients, relatives and carers and nursing and residential home staff
* Liaise at a specialist level with Consultants, G.P.'s, Nurses, other Health / Social Care Professionals, Nursing Home and hospital staff to discuss, plan and implement multi-disciplinary care plans for individual patients with a complex range of needs
* Make appropriate, timely secondary referrals to other Health / Social care Professionals, services and agencies to meet the individual needs of the complex patient
* Provide education advice to patients, relatives and carers and other professionals as necessary
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org