Band 7 - Occupational Therapist - Acute Medicine - Stockport- Up to £31 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a highly qualified Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join an Acute Medicine Team based in Stockport.
The successful candidate will have access to top of the range facilities along with the opportunity to work flexibly.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Very friendly team
* Top of range facilities and equipment
* Long term funding
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them
* Maintain a complex caseload commissioning services within available resources
* Be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required
* Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers
* Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example; moving and handling assessments, specialist occupational therapy assessments, moving and handling assessments and Best Interests Assessments
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org