Band 6 - Physiotherapist - Community - Warrington - Up to £25.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Community Team based in Warrington.
The successful candidate will join a supportive team and management with top of the range facilities.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* Very friendly team
* Top of range facilities and equipment
* Long term funding
The responsibilities of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Alongside senior support, you will provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
* Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
* Provide supervision to the rehabilitation team and teaching to the intermediate care team.
To be considered for this Physiotherapist role you must:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com