Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care Team - Blackpool - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join an Adult Social Care Team based in Blackpool.
The successful candidate will deliver professional occupational therapy assessments and interventions, carrying a high proportion of complex cases requiring advanced clinical reasoning skills and extensive knowledge of specialist equipment, adaptations and moving and handling.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* ASAP start
* £30 per hour umbrella
* Interviewing now
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* To contribute to the delivery of occupational therapy within a social care setting as outlined in national legislation and guidance and in line with county policies and procedures
* To promote the take up of equipment and adaptations in order to maximise independence
* Improve quality of life for service users and carers, reduce/delay the need for formal/residential care and hospital admission, whilst ensuring a cost-effective service
* To communicate effectively with customers, carers, other agencies and professionals to support the delivery of a co-ordinated response to customer and carer needs
* To effectively prioritise and manage a varied caseload whilst supporting junior staff
* To keep effective records in relation to the work undertaken using social care electronic records
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org