Band 6 - Neurological Physiotherapist - Rehabilitation - Surrey - Up to £40,000 per annum DOE
An experienced Band 6 Neurological Physiotherapist is required to join a Rehabilitation Team based in Surrey.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a high-class neurological rehabilitation centre with long term rehab solutions.
Benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* Competitive salary
* Supportive team
Responsibilities of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* Be able to work as an autonomous practitioner, managing a complex caseload and as part as a wider interdisciplinary team, including joint working with a range of other disciplines
* Develop enhanced skills and maintain CPD through self-directed learning, clinical supervision, mentorship and structured training sessions with physiotherapy colleagues and the interdisciplinary team
* Be responsible for the development, and clinical training and supervision of junior physiotherapist, physiotherapy students, rehabilitation assistants, therapy technicians and peers
* Support the Clinical Lead Physiotherapist and the Head of Therapies in delivering in delivering therapy rehabilitation processes and developing the service team
Requirements of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered physiotherapist
* Extensive experience as a band 6, or previous experience as a band 7
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com