Guide to Liquid & Company History
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work and social care recruitment consultancy. We are among the largest providers of agency workers to the UK social work sector, and rank among the nation’s fastest growing companies.
Our Social Work Division provide qualified social work staff to fill temporary and permanent roles in a wide range of local authorities, NHS trusts, fostering agencies, charities and other private sector organisations.
Our Health & Social Care Division specialises in permanent placements for nurses, home managers, and all the way up to directors of care home groups across the UK.
- 2006 - Liquid Personnel was founded by Jonathan Coxon and Alex Elliott. They shared a single desk in a tiny office for 9 months before moving to Manchester.
- 2007 - Liquid Personnel Ltd was formed, and a major recruitment drive started…
- 2008-10 - We continued to grow, taking on top quality consultants and establishing specialist divisions…
- 2011 - Turnover reached £12.5m. We won a major recruitment award and featured in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- 2012 - Liquid steadily grew, winning market share to become a Top 3 provider of temporary social work staff in the UK.
- 2013 - Turnover reached £21m and we were ranked 2nd in the UK’s Best Small Workplaces.
- 2014 - We employ over 75 staff, turnover is set to exceed £35m this year, and we have just been ranked 4th in the UK's Best Medium Workplaces.
As a business we are ambitious and driven by success. We have achieved massive growth in the last 8 years, but we’re not resting on our laurels – we want that growth to continue.
There will be significant investment in all divisions to aid the growth of the business. We have several key expansion projects and new markets earmarked for the next 18 months.
0845 293 7301, or email email@example.com