Allied Health Professionals
Find the Best Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Jobs
Liquid Healthcare are experts in both occupational therapy and physiotherapy recruitment. With a huge range of vacancies in a number of positions, departments and seniorities, we’ll help you find your ideal role.
As a result, we can offer exciting occupational therapist and physiotherapist roles across the United Kingdom, whether it’s in the public or private sector, schools, charities, prisons, voluntary organisations and many more.
It’s free and quick to register with Liquid, and once your checks have been carried out we will, on average, find you a placement within two weeks. This is compared with an industry standard of three and a half weeks.
At Liquid, all contractors are given their own dedicated consultant, allowing us to put the personal touch into our service. Your consultant is always easily contactable via phone or email, and if ever unavailable, will get back to you extremely quickly.
As we always say at Liquid, great service builds trust, and the fact your feedback feeds directly into our consultants’ performance evaluations shows we practice what we preach.
Our consultants are specialists in the allied health field, offering a bespoke service to ensure you find a role that suits you. They are with you every step of the way and eager to help with any CV guidance and interview preparation you might need, and will follow up after interviews and offer feedback.
They fully understand the stresses, pressures and expectations allied health professionals experience on a daily basis, maintaining an appreciation of the field through training and frequent guest speeches from experienced sector practitioners.
This understanding allows us to maintain an extensive client database with high demand for experienced healthcare professionals. When organisations need roles filled, they come to us.
Why Choose Liquid?
Liquid offer a great selection of benefits to all our contractors. We appreciate that working in the allied health sector can be demanding, so look to both reward and make life easier for you wherever we can. Benefits include:
- Excellent pay rates – Competitive rates of pay for experienced candidates – organised through our twice-weekly payroll.
- UK-wide roles – We advertise opportunities nation-wide with varied clients.
- Dedicated consultant – A personal consultant who can offer career advice, help with CV writing and interview support.
- Free DBS check – We cover the costs of your disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
- My Liquid Rewards – Access to ‘My Liquid Rewards,’ an exclusive discount and savings scheme with offers on thousands of high street retailers and services.
- Adaptable finance department – We can work within personal services company, umbrella arrangements or PAYE scheme arrangements.
- Practical support with accommodation – Should you want to accept a position outside your local area, we'll help you find a place to stay.
If all this interests you, register with us today to see exactly what we can do for you.
What Our Contractors Say About Us...
“I feel compelled to write a few words about my consultant to thank her for her effort and support at a time when she knew that things were difficult. I appreciate that she believed in me and did not give up on me. More importantly, my consultant kept me updated with the situation.
“I want to thank her so much and where possible will always recommend her as a sincere and genuine consultant that goes the extra mile to support workers and aim to get the best possible outcomes for them. Well done.”
Current Practitioner – Redbridge Borough Council
0845 293 7301, or email email@example.com